Saturday 3 October 2009

Bad days past

I hope they are past! We have really had a week of it. There is obviously a problem with our router but thats only a tiny part of it. Deaths have taken up a fair bit of time too...I just hope we are not starting another run. Three in a week is bad enough. I have got a bad back but thats still only a part of the whole! Julia arrived for lunch was was fun, I enjoy a good gossip about the great and the good! What I really want to know is how I got lumbered with monitoring the teaching of sex in school! It is true I used to teach sex a very long time ago to avid teenagers who needed to know how not to get pregnant but no one here knew that until this week! I have had to read a mass of information and have got meetings lined up for next week! One of the teachers involved actually said when I told her I used to teach sex. "Its all right, your secret is safe with me!" Ho hum!

No comments: