Monday 31 May 2010

Nursery

I finally went to get some bedding plants this morning. I should have remembered that it was a Bank holiday. The young girl was on her own and people were coming from every angle. She tried to get help by ringing the owner. "we've just lost a sale." was her opening gambit. I blocked the shop with a trolley full of geraniums,busy lizzies etc. People just pushed past me as she struggled to cope with the adding up. Help finally arrived in the shape of the owner's mother who, seeing the problem took herself off for a good natter outside. The girl finally worked out what I owed them and then a new problem came with the machine. Cash finally changed hands. A chorus of "good morning vicar" sent me on my way. It took all morning!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: