Monday 17 May 2010

Sofa

My old sofa had a complete make over this morning. It had once been bottle green which on a bottle green carpet did not look good. I have lived with it since David and I got together almost five years ago now. It sits in my office and is very comfortable indeed. It has held many grieving widows and hopeful young brides. Men don't trust it and often prefer a hard back. It had faded badly in the hot sun here so I have now had it recovered in a lighter fabric of leaves and flowers. It is beautful! Crispin sleeps on it so his lovey blanket is in place but it can now enjoy a new lease of life. According to a friend who happened to be here this morning David's first wife Nettie also hated it so I hope she approves of it now.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: