Monday, 2 August 2010

Crispin...

I took him to the vet today and it seems to be make or break time. His spot is growing and now quite fast. We can either just let him go on with it untouched or operate and I have decided the best thing to do is go for it. This does not mean I'm happy about it but I have reassured the vet that he is an old dog so if anything did happen I would not blame him. Just getting him there was a nightmare. He was unable to get into the car unaided and it took me and David to lift him. Getting him back was even worse so I am worried about Friday for all sorts of reasons. When my last Golden was struggling I bought him some small steps and he used to amble along and into the back of my Discovery with no problems at all. Crispin used to follow him so I hope he can remember the steps! Fingers crossed time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment