Wednesday 6 October 2010

Nude on a beach.

Yesterdays post was eaten. It might be languishing somewhere because it told me it was posted but there's no sign of it in here..Or I could have been subject to some editing . The title included the word Nudity.
It was about getting undressed to go swimming on a beach.
Last year we realized that almost everyone on the beach was topless and some bottomless as well. I really can't do that. My problem was how to get into the swimming costume without going through the gyrations of tugging everything into place underneath the original outfit.
I noticed that no one else used this very English method. They just took off their clothes and then put on what they wanted. So I joined in with that. But I still had a a proper decent cossie on.
Yesterday there were waves. The little cove was much like our Cornish ones and the waves were channelled into an almost respectable size.
Their attempts at surfing were laughable. The boards were tiny and they were not timing it well either. So I did a bit of body surfing and rode a few waves without a board.
Showing off never gets you far though. As I swam out into deeper water I was greeted by a half dressed German lady on a raft to tell me there were jelly fish out there, so I came back hastily. Where was the life guard? He was in his deck chair typing on his iPhone. He might even have been twittering.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: