Friday 21 January 2011

Bulletin one

Well it's official. I have a chest infection. All I wanted to do all day is sleep. So I have but then I started shivering. Deary me. There was a time when I got at least one chest infection every winter. It's been a long time!
The ships doctor was lovely and he had it on record that I was a Rev. Where do you work he asked. Blow me when I told him he used to go to St Just when he worked at Treliske. It's a very small world we live in.
I am now kitted out with anti biotics, painkillers and decongestants.
I shall be rattling soon!
David will go down to dinner tonight whilst I stay in my room. He will cope.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Ray Barnes said...

I'm so sorry to hear you are really poorly. Hope it will respond quickly to the anti-biotics so you can enjoy the rest of your trip.
Blessings and get-well prayers be with you.
Ray.