Monday 23 January 2012

Tenders needed

Its the first visit of the Queen Elizabeth to Grand Cayman. The captain said it was so we could all visit our banks personally! As we approach it looks lovely but I have now seen the bad news. They are unloading the tenders. Getting onto one of these is Childs play but the very first time I did it I tripped. Strong arms caught me but not before I'd seen the sea a long way down beneath me. So it's stout shoes and trousers. And fingers crossed. It's already very hot here and it's not yet 8 am. So cover up clothes are a necessity. We are going onto an old boat which is made to look like an old Spanish galleon. Mmm. I am told there are good shops here because it really is a rich persons play island but I'm not sure I can do that. I shall see what it all looks and feels like when we have done it once before doing it twice. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Kathryn de Belle said...

Strong arms, eh! I know your sort! Glad you are having such a lovely time!