Saturday 28 January 2012

Way to San Jose

We found lovely churches in Costa Rica with glorious stained glass. Where ever we went we were greeted with warmth and offered hospitality. So I am now stocked up with fridge magnets, a gaudy rosary and seed bracelets. David was given the best coffee he's had so far. It's extremely hot so we are sitting in the shade drinking a bass and Tom Collins. No prizes for guessing who has what! This window was dedicated to St Luke!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Ray Barnes said...

Lovely window Jean. I envy you this aspect of your trip (and David's coffee - Costa Rican is the best in the world, I think).

Revjeanrolt said...

Thanks Ray. I am having to be careful how much time to spend on line but I did just catch your good news re your blog......well done. It is richly deserved!