Thursday 16 February 2012

O2. And Figi.

We passed lots of small islands last night as the sun set . This morning we are approaching Port Denarau in the early dawn..the sun has cast a pink glow over everything......it looks wonderful. We are going to look at another south sea village! I regret that O2 has taken to looking after my money so well that I will be unable to take pics and send them straight away because they have cut me off! I thought I had an agreement with them that I could exceed their limits and have never quibbled at any bill I've had! Since when did a phone company become my mother! I have paid last months bill a week ago and thought to start straight again this month but no....I am still not able to use the 3G! The assumption that I don't know what I'm doing and should be protected from myself is arrogant in the extreme especially as I rang them to talk about it! Got that slight blip off my chest and will now go back to anticipating the joy of Figi which used to be a British colony at one stage..... - Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: