Thursday 8 March 2012

Blue hibiscus.

We are having fun here today! The astonishing thing about ebook publishing is the speed. Having contacted the designer this morning that bit of it is now bought and paid for! The chap was very good and changed some violently swaying grass to a more muted version. It came through fast and is now waiting for the formatting to be finished. After that I will proof read it and then it's up and running. There are some strange rules attached to ebook publishing. They prefer you to make a minimum charge because some distributors won't handle free books. I don't really want people to have to pay for this so I will try to think things through when we get to the decision stage! Apparently once you've been accepted by Smashwords it goes automatically to Kindle and Apple and then who knows who might pick it up and read it! I am on new territory here and learning more everyday. Look out for the blue hibiscus but steer clear of barely dressed young women staring out to sea! If it all works out no one will be more amazed than me! - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: