Friday 26 October 2012

Cause and effect.

After "the cataclysm" my bodies reaction to it is I think classic. I had already got a tummy upset. This has proceeded rapidly into epic proportions. I spent the whole of yesterday sitting on the edge of the bath waiting to throw up! It did not disappoint.

The other end was colorful too....

After three nights of not sleeping I dozed off every time I sat down yesterday. And I did sleep last night, thank God!

I don't know where this unexpected journey is leading me or how many times my body will react badly to the maelstrom of emotions cascading through me.

But I do know that the body and mind are one whole entity....what affects one also affects the other....so I may be in this state for some time!..

I will try to get back to stories and jokes eventually!

1 comment:

Ray Barnes said...

Don't try to hurry the process.
Let your body dictate the pace and while it rests so will your mind.
My prayers for you as ever.