Wednesday 17 October 2012

RIP Crispin.

Following this mornings post Crispin got gradually worse and worse as the day lengthened. I rang the local vet and asked for a visit. Two very young ladies arrived and now he's gone aloft. Peacefully and gently and left us with wonderful memories....I've cried...I will weep more but for now I just want him to rest in peace. My beautiful golden Crispin. I took the picture just before the vet arrived. Love and trust in those eyes. Rest in peace my best boy!







5 comments:

UKViewer said...

Jean my thoughts and prayers are with you. We had a similar situation with our Della, who we loved dearly. The Vet came and she went peacefully, in our arms. It was sad and heartbreaking, but her Ashes lie in our garden, so we can talk to her when we feel like it.

RIP Crispin.

Ray Barnes said...

So so sorry Jean. I know you knew he was on his way out, but that doesn't make it any less heartbreaking.
At least you gave him love and tenderness right to the end.
No-one can do more.
May he rest in peace.
Blessings X

Chris Hall said...

So sorry to hear about Crispin :(

Such a difficult and heart-breaking decision to make. We know we have to but it can be so painful. May God bring comfort with His peace.

Penelopepiscopal said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, Jean. I know you will miss him. You gave him a wonderful home and you treated him with dignity and respect. Hugs and blessings.
Penny

Kathryn said...

I'm having to read this cuddling Libby...I've loved hearing about Crispin & felt I knew him a little & know, indeed, that you and he were a blessing to one another.
Hugs, prayers & tons of sympathy xx