Sunday 18 November 2012

Last nights post.

Today has been a good day, a warm day of love and family.
My only service this morning was in St Just. I knew everyone there apart from one man.
I had asked one of my friends to put everyone on guard. No one was allowed to be nice to me till I'd finished. This kept the hugs at bay till I'd preached and given everyone communion. Then I could accept their warmth.
Afterwards family up from London took us out for lunch and then back to the house they'd taken for the weekend , perched on a cliff over looking one of our favourite beaches.
We talked long ,hard and warm and tonight I feel much better for it.
They had been unable to speak on the phone thanks to BT so they turned up instead.
The support given by people I respect and love has been wonderful.
Thank you God and by default BT
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Ray Barnes said...

I'm so glad you had this visit, just when it was needed.
It's good to know your friends are rallying too, the more you can talk the easier it will be.
As ever, prayers hugs and blessings Jean.
X