Thursday 15 November 2012

Success

Fingers crossed We seem to have done it. I will only believe it when it happens but I have just had a call from BT asking us to expect an engineer on Saturday.
They haven't even had today's letters yet!
Various people took up the battle where I left off and it seems to have worked. I am very grateful to everyone who has contributed to this. It all helped.
Humour had kicked in when the priest from up the road emailed me to ask why I couldn't teach David semaphore. As we are high on a hill this seemed a good plan!
If nothing happens on Saturday that could be the next step. Large flags could be hung out to be lowered or erected in times of need. We had almost got to that stage of desperation.
It's too soon to count too many chickens but with luck we might be back in the digital world at the weekend.
DV


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: