Wednesday 5 February 2014

Friends.

I may not sleep tonight. The wind is howling, the rain is lashing and I await a call from the nursing home. Because I may have to drive tonight I have not had a drink....this is going to make getting to sleep difficult as I run through the present scenario in my head without a buffer!
Having a clear head is the last thing I need right now but it's what I've got and it has given me the time to look at my Feedjit feed. This gives me the places around the world as well as this country where people are logging in to this blog!
It is wonderful how many people we've met whilst cruising who are taking the trouble to check each day and are sending prayers and good wishes...and I thank them from the bottom of my heart as with those friends I've met on line....
I can also see quite clearly those who look on with a different agenda and there are one or two who will take some pleasure in my grief and scorn my prayers.....but this is essentially their loss!
Fortunately the good friends far outweigh those consumed with whatever drives them...
I am very fortunate in all of my friends here and from my times living in Essex , North Wales and Lancashire...it is true. In a crisis you really do find out who your friends are and I thank God for mine!
 An hour later.
And there sure enough one of the dimmer trolls weighed in with an inane comment! Not published of course...get a life troll!

No comments: