Thursday 27 November 2014

Irritations....

I still have connection problems.....but I'm trying to rise above them.....

So despite the fact that I can only get internet access intermittently I am trying very hard not to go down the route I travelled two years ago after BT cut us off for a month with no warning!

I am reluctant to ring them after several desperate attempts last time when I ended up talking to young men in India whose English only covered the basics.

I have contacted @BTcare on Twitter. No results there. Though by one of life's quirky coincidences an email just got through telling me my latest bill is now available on line!

I am blogging but am not sure if it will be posted.....

Throwing myself into other diversions I have stripped the bed and got the washing machine working and wondered yet again if I really need the emperor sized bed I now sleep in alone!

I have got out various suitcases.....for a trip I'm going on fairly soon....

Sainsburys are coming this morning....there is no shortage of things to do but still the dodgy internet occupies the part of my mind that deals with irritations!

I have no idea whether this will be posted! I am in the hands of the gods and of BT! Not sure which of those is the more powerful!

 

 

No comments: