Friday 21 November 2014

Votes for who?

Oh dear....another great victory for UKIP! This does I suspect reflect some insecurity in our our self esteem as a nation. The next six months as we approach the general election are going to be very interesting....

It also gives me and probably many more the problem of who to vote for!

In this part of the country there was always a proud Liberal tradition of charismatic MP's . Once the last one of these withdrew it left me wondering who on earth to vote for....I am still pondering....

The bottom line is that I don't trust any of them.....

The totally gob smacking speed with which Nick Clegg withdrew his promises on education once he had formed a coilition with Cameron means that his party is no longer my party!

The poverty in the country, as demonstrated by the need for food banks, the slow breaking up of the welfare state and particularly the privatisation of bits of the NHS means that this coilition has failed for me to act with any Christian charity....

Then there's the Labour Party! I still hold them to blame for the Blair and Bush bombing of Iraq which I believe fuelled our present rise of Muslim ideology...I especially despise the lie about weapons of mass destruction!

Blair could not have acted alone...where were the rest of the party whilst he was plotting this!

That's the main three I can't vote for.....so it leaves Green?

I do have to vote...women died for this privilege.

It's going to be an interesting six months......

No comments: