Friday 26 December 2014

Arriving in the Caribbean.

A young man just asked if I wanted some snakes....I said yes and then realised it was snacks. I didn't really want the snakes anyway!
Christmas Day has been surreal in many ways.
I got to the service this morning but couldn't sing convincingly. It's hard when you are choked with unshed tears!
On top of everything else I have a cold. I've tried very hard to convince myself that I hadn't but I'm afraid I have. Plus the cough and sore throat to go with it.
What is it about this boat? I have twice before had all of this right here!
The only good thing about it is that I can order a whisky Mac with no guilt...it helps the throat wonderfully once I've taught the various young men how it's made!
Tomorrow we arrive in St Thomas. There are all sorts of good vibes with St Thomas...so I'm hoping for the best...
The temperature outside is mid seventies, I can't swim with a cold so I'm doing a tour of the island...I believe there are some wonderful shops! So it's not all bad news!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

UKViewer said...

Sounds good. Bah for the cold, but in confined spaces on boats and planes, germs are bound to propogate :(

Hope you have a good day exploring and shopping.