Tuesday 28 July 2015

Beautiful Bergen.

Today is an Olsen gala day. All four ships are entering Bergen in convoy...everyone is very excited and last night there was a very noisy British night!

We were all issued with flags to wave and traditional songs were sung!

This morning a gloriously sunny day awaits....Bergen is ready! We are already moored and it's not yet eight o'clock!

I am doing a tour of the Grieg house where there will be a concert. I have always loved his music so this is a treat!

We are very close to the city centre...so after my dose of culture I am hoping to get out and about a bit...there is a beautiful stone church I can almost touch from here!

Much later

Wow.....wonderful place.....lovely concert.......great shops too.

HavIng found a beautiful piece of silver I queued up to pay for it. All the various cards went through very quickly.

"I can hear my husbands voice now." I said to the lady behind me."He's saying...Much too easy."

"Ignore him like you always used to." she said....Many a true word etc. I did.

No comments: