Saturday 26 September 2015

Good memories.

There are so many memories here...all good thankfully...

It was a glorious day yesterday so I went off in the morning to walk through a much loved village , along a cliff path and then to sit on a beach...

Afterwards I went for a coffee and a very wicked Danish pastry at a new small cafe with seats along the sea wall.....gazing out to sea I remembered all the holidays I'd had with the first David in this place...

I had walked the same path that the second David and I had trodden on our first date!

I looked at my little boat still in the harbour....the man I had given it too must still be fishing with it!

Then I found a wonderful painting in a local gallery of a sea of bright turquoise beyond the harbour where my boat shows blue....I bought it!

It is still possible to be extremely happy here...thank you God...

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Be thankful for all the positives in life and learn to accept the negatives. Whatever pain they cause, it is eased by the passage of time.