Tuesday 22 March 2016

Exploring

Being away from home during Holy Week is nothing new to me. In the past I have often been sailing over dark seas.
Keeping this week holy is hard on holiday. But here in Devon staring out at a quiet grey sea I am following the readings for the day and meditating.
I am writing the blog but I'm not sure I can publish. The phone signal varies from one dot to all five.
If I can post I will. My friend has plans to explore later. I have loved everything I've seen so far.
Budleigh Salterton is a very pretty little town. I was told off for calling it a village!
It has wonderfully named villages like upper Ting Tong followed by lesser Ting Tong. Who knows what delights lay in store.
If I find better service via the phone I will use it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: