Saturday 26 March 2016

Son rise!

I set the clocks to wake me this morning....I need to be up at seven to get to church in time for the eight o'clock communion.
It was not a belt and braces job...it was several belts....every watch, every time piece on the radio, Apple Watch iPad etc were also set but lo, this morning all the clocks in the house that had not been set by hand last night, had also changed themselves to British summer time.
Add to that the son rise service on the radio and I am indeed wide awake !
The first light glimmers outside....
I took my car for a small spin yesterday to be sure it would not fail me on this most glorious morning...
Time to move !
He is risen. He is risen indeed. Alleluia!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Revjeanrolt said...

I have returned from the very early communion tired but well, despite the fact that I forgot my specs! Reading words from the Bible is just not possible without them so my first job was to borrow some reading glasses! This saved the day! Alleluia!