Sunday 29 May 2016

Away we go!

Seven am and I am up, dressed and ready! Cases are by the front door. My lift should arrive at quarter to eight for the first phase of this journey.
I have checked and rechecked my passport and e ticket.
I have money....pounds in one purse, euros in another. Then I remember that last time I was in Norway they were very iffy about the Euro....
Just as well I'm not going there then!
My first stage is to get to Devon for an over night stop.
Tomorrow will be the really big day which gives me lots of time to panic over everything....
Blogging will be intermittent from now on but we are all used to that by this time.
Over and out! Chocks away.   ....sorry should have said anchors!
Ahem.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Ray Barnes said...

Have a wonderful time Jean. Blog when you can, but just enjoy.

UKViewer said...

Have a great time. Envy occurs at the moment in a went, cold and windy south east :(