Saturday 3 September 2016

Visiting my loved ones!

I am now not coughing for Britain....it is more a case of an occasional out burst !
Which is just as well because I'm doing the early morning communion this morning.
The sky is rosy and dappled...
I hated my recent cruise mostly because I did it alone but I am now learning...slowly , to put my loved ones who are no longer with me into little safe places to visit....
My children, my husbands, brothers and lovers are all there in separate bundles to return to when I need to.
Occasionally I am jolted back into those places in an involuntary way but I now think I can cope...
There is so much left to be grateful for...
I can once again thank God and count my considerable blessings...
To look out of my window and see the glory all around me is a wonder I will never tire of...
So I will let go of misery with my cough....
"Your coughing better" my grandma would say...and I am!
I shall use antiseptic on my hands....this village does not need the Cunard cough!
So back to work I go! Thank you God!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: