Sunday 16 April 2017

Easter Day?

Yesterday I was unable to post....the wifi was out all,day....so I am a day behind....sorry. So this is a day old.
Yesterday was glorious here, people out sunbathing, swimming, enjoying themselves. On coming back to my cabin during the day I found that we are near enough land to get a signal on the the TV.
Since setting out three days ago the entire planet has changed.
One pompous man threatening another one over continents!
The talk of nuclear war has never been more frightening.
And today is Easter Sunday. The day we rejoice , the beautiful day of remembering that Christ rose from the dead...
It's my first Easter when I haven't woke up feeling full of joy, full of energy to share the good news with everyone I meet!
Instead today I will pray.
He is Risen.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

UKViewer said...

Gr8 reflection from the High Sea's not as bad as it is portrayed in the media, but worrying all the same.

Hope that the rest of your coverage and cruise goes better than that so far.