Monday 21 August 2017

Pain...here and there....

I am very late blogging this morning....I have a bad back.
This in itself would not usually have any effects on my blogging habit but having lost most of the nights sleep I had to get up to let my cleaner in....otherwise she would have got the fire brigade out!
Periodically I do something stupid in the garden which results in pain.
I knew I had done it again last night so I delayed going to bed....
Eventually armed with a stiff Scotch I gave sleeping a try....
It didn't work.
I resisted the second Scotch.....in favour of some paracetamol which is what the doctor recommended on a previous painful occasion.
I did get some sleep eventually and realised that my cleaner was about to arrive with some shock . My hasty leap out of bed did not improve the situation.
So now , my house clean, my bed made, the sun shines and I'm staying inside with a hot water bottle ......arghhhh!
The only good thing is that I've had time for reading . "The Washington Post" and "The New York Times" have succeeded in taking my mind off the painful back for several hours.
Apparently Mr Trump should see a doctor... it seems doubtful though that he would consent to what is being suggested...by people who have seen the signs .....
As a distraction from my own problems it has all worked well though. The hot water bottle I am leaning on helps too!
If this follows previous painful backs I could be very much more clued up on current events across the pond quite soon...always look on the bright side!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: