Saturday 23 September 2017

Almost over.

We are cruising gently up the coast of Portugal and the sea is flat....so far!
On this next to the last day all sorts of events are planned including sales in honour of the Princes Trust.
I had a strange bumping above my head last night . It flapped across the roof over my head...and is gone now it's light! I don't think it was a figment of imagination but am not sure!
Watching Fox news in the middle of the night is very weird.
I think they failed to scrap Obama care again last night but I'm not absolutely sure!
I found several programs on the TV last night I haven't seen before...it clearly pays to be insomniac.
I have things planned for today but I'm not rushing to getup...I am on holiday after all!
The people on the table are all getting along fairly well now! The one who was unpleasant to start with is now singing my praises and hoping she is as good as me when she gets to 80!
Mmmm......well I suppose just surviving counts...
Our solitary bloke was missing last night...he wanted to attend both shows.
They repeat one show to allow both the dinner sittings to attend.
We saw him clapping enthusiastically when we got there...but were not sure why. It takes all sorts....and that really is the joy of cruising...all shapes, sizes, colours and sexes are here... viva la difference!
Much later
Everyone trying to send mail home has made posting anything almost impossible. The Brits when frustrated are a stern bunch!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

UKViewer said...

You would think that a Cunard boat would have unlimited broadband access. But I suppose if several thousand are trying to use it at one, it might be a tad slow.

My mobile broadband functions well, most of the time, even 50 miles from home (I take it with me):)