Friday 15 September 2017

End of the line.

Gosh I'm getting dozy..... well, more than usually dozy lately.
A friend on this ship arranged today's meeting yesterday and I couldn't remember any of it this morning.....
We are in Dubrovnik. It's very beautiful, I have been here before. This morning we are going to a small village called Cavtec....it's much like where I live in St Mawes....
Last time I was here a much loved friend had died and I was missing her funeral so in Cavtec I found two glorious churches and lit candles for her...I want to do much the same again this morning...
Dubrovnik is a busy bustling town...I might not get into it but later I intend to try...
This signals the end of this particular trip....after here we are turned around to return home.
I will be glad to get back to normality in some ways but gosh I am a lucky woman to be able to do all this...I will never take it for granted....thank you God.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: