Monday 25 September 2017

Home.

I got home in record time...in bright sun shine....
I have done my ceremonial walk around the garden..all seems well. I am just thankful that my taxi picked me up early.
The mountain of post awaits....but I've told it, "not yet"
The drive from Southampton to Cornwall was beautiful...Everything is still green with only a hint of autumn starting to show.
The first email I opened on getting out my iPad was from Cunard, asking me to fill in my satisfaction form!
That's not quite the right way to go about it! Pending....
Tomorrow I'll start the car...hopefully....but right now a cup of milky coffee and a banana is hitting the spot...an invalid diet may be necessary for a couple of days till I've recovered!
My cleaner had left the heating on, my Gardner had cut the grass...what more could I wish except possibly a quieter Trump....
Normal service resumed soon!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


No comments: