Thursday 19 October 2017

Sad little anons..

Over the last weeks I have been experiencing an interesting peculiarity.
During the night my mail gets clogged by anonymous attempts at writing a comment for my blog.
Firstly the writer is the same....they all come from the same place. So one man or woman spends a lot of time writing them.....
I don't ever bother to read them now. They are in my mail box and I just click delete when I get there.
The writer must realise that although I publish proper comments regularly I have never published one of theirs. So why do it?
It can I think only be one person...and that one person must be very depressed, or ill. Balmy is the word that spring to mind on this one.
I get many comments to add to my blog....I enjoy reading them and I know who they are from...friends made in the course of years on the web.
The anonymous ones are not a real problem...it takes a couple of seconds to delete them as I go.
Several come during the night so my anon friend is an insomniac...poor soul...
But if someone is trying to upset me or stop me from writing I'm afraid that after months of anonymous mails I'm neither about to stop or getting upset...
But I do advise the person to see a doctor...or maybe just get a life....
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

UKViewer said...

On occasion I have been trying to respond to a comment, when google signs me out, unexpectedly. I than have to start over again, which is frustrating, when my dulcet words seem to have disappeared into the ether.

I wonder if those ghost comments are finding their way into your mailbox?