Wednesday 10 January 2018

Happy New Year!

Waking late I have the joy of knowing that I have unpacked, my house is warm and I got my new rota yesterday.
It’s not too busy but just about right for an old woman, starting with the eight o’clock communion on Sunday.
Who ever would have thought that getting my job sorted out for the next few months would make me happy but I suppose it’s good to feel useful again.
I am indeed a fortunate woman.
Listening to the news as I wake up I find I am missing the regular dose of American events...
Mr Trump kept all the channels very busy and his spat with Rocket man over the size of their nuclear buttons brought some light relief even whilst we groaned...
Somehow Mrs Mays determination to keep our government afloat by using Boris and Gove in key positions is less riveting even whilst being vital to our future well being as a nation.
I have no sympathy for her I’m afraid. All of her problems stem from the moment she decided to hold an election which then lost her her majority.
As for all the men being outed as sex pests , the determination to bring them all to justice is not a cheery development but I suppose is necessary.
It’s all very interesting....but I still am not mentioning the dreaded Brexit....much!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

UKViewer said...

I have some sympathy for Mrs May, because her party are entirely unhelpful and rebellious and disunited, at a time when they need to unite and get the brexit thing over with and done.