Friday 12 January 2018

Love making?


I’ve been sleeping very late since I got home...my body has some catching up to do clearly.
The sentence that grabbed my attention this morning was this, spoken by a man whose name I didn’t catch.
"Making love to a very thin person is like fighting a corpse!"
Well!
The mechanics of this apart it conjures up some very dark images and as I dressed I reflected that at least I’ve always been well padded...too well upholstered most of the time...
And I haven’t gone in for sleeping around...but the image has persisted as I eat my breakfast...
Did the man not see that his partner was not built on generous lines?
How long did their relationship last?
What excuse would suffice for quitting the field?
These sorts of questions are unusual for me. Sex only takes up a tiny bit of my mind these day. Thank goodness....
A quick search back reveals a number of failed attempts in my younger days but it was never based on how well covered my bones were.
I suppose it must be always based on love or it would too embarrassing.
The man this morning clearly didn’t love his partner or the damming phrase would never have passed his lips.
A wonderful of expression of love and joy is the best way I could describe sex.
And being old does not mean we have lost interest...merely the hormones that used to drive us forward...
I am resting...mostly in peace.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

UKViewer said...

It is good sometimes to be old with thoughts of sex long in the past.

The person you mention obviously has a nasty cruel streak to describe his partner in that fashion. And lust not love is probably his imperative. Sad.