Thursday 26 April 2018

Apple Watch!


I think I’ve given up on my Apple Watch.
About a week ago the transparent front detached from the body and is held in place by a tiny strap. It wobbles when I move. I rang Apple support. They had clearly never encountered this problem before and to try to fix it have sent me a small box with free postage to send it back so they can look at it.
This is very kind of them but there are some complicated instructions to follow before posting it back.
I did try. But trying to separate it from the Apple phone is proving more complicated than I can manage....not physically of course .
I have now switched it off.
At some stage I will get it to an Apple store and let them do their best...or worst..
I have enjoyed wearing it and watching the butterflies I put on it’s bright face.
Occasionally it gave me information I wasn’t expecting like telling me which gate to go to in an airport. I still don’t know how it did this and that of course is part of its wonder!
Where ever I have been in the world it has told me about the weather in Truro!
I have now returned to my men’s Longines large face watch...it’s not the same but it is both large and elegant.
Apple did their best. The failure is mine, not theirs...so bye bye Apple Watch...enough is enough...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: