Monday 18 June 2018

Smart meter!

I’ve got one of those impossible days today.....too many things happening at once...
I’m not going to list them all but I will have too many people here, all doing things which will be useful eventually.
Sod’s law is at work .........too many things going on at the same time! Too many people coming and going...
All I can do is try to do is keep it one thing at a time..
Hopefully it won’t all happen at once.
Meters are being moved, so the electricity will be off for part of the day.
This is where my Everhot comes into its own.
I can keep hot food for lunch and hot water for tea and coffee will be kept in jugs and pots.
Forward planning is required here...not something I am noted for...but I can try...
Getting dressed is required first.
Oh dear.
This is a day I have wished upon myself after a day when I struggled during the winter to read my outside meter in a gale....
After today my smart meter will be a doddle.... fingers crossed.
Once more into the breach......


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: