Monday 13 August 2018

Too many visitors!

There are just too many things happening here today. Running all of them through my mind is daunting...but I’ve arranged for it all to happen so I’ve only got myself to blame.
This morning my cleaner arrives...a welcome visit every Monday but due to some very weird parking in the courtyard outside there seems no where for her to park as yet.
Tesco will arrive later this morning...this will further complicate the parking.
I don’t recognise any of the cars which have clearly been there all night. I have no idea where the owners are.
My dear friend Christine arrives this afternoon...she thinks it’s easier for her to park here than it is in Portscatho where she lives.
I have no way of knowing if the badly parked cars will still be there by that time...but I don’t want my friend upset...she is ten years older than me!
Later this evening another old friend is visiting..someone I’ve know for forty odd years...
From my bed this morning it all looks frightening...but the sun is shining...it looks wonderful out there. I can hardly blame all our visitors for coming to this glorious place...
I need to get dressed fairly quickly...I may have to go out to try to sort out the parking problem!
One thing at a time my mind is telling me....and don’t let this happen again..
And that’s easier said than done!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: