Tuesday 23 October 2018

Chaos again!


This world just gets scarier.
Trump now seems to have become a caveman, beating his chest and shouting that his is bigger and better than anyone else’s....and besides he’s got more money!
Who ever would have thought we could be living in such a world?
I realise that his present utterings are part of an election campaign....but do the rest of the world?
What on earth Putin makes of it all I don’t want to imagine but as he’s no fool I assume he is aware of the elections coming up in the USA.
There are also lots of other things to be aware of as the murder of Khashoggi shows...the latest news on this one suggests that someone was dressed in his clothes after he died and was sent to walk about in the hope that he would be photographed...still alive!
Have we all been moved from a quiet place to a chaotically ruptured one?
You couldn’t make up these scripts....no one would believe them...I don’t believe them most of the time...but they do seem to be true.
In the chaos of having the decorator in right now it seems fitting somehow that the world and my house are turned upside down....but at least my hall and stairs will look much better at the end of the week. I’m not sure the same can be said of the rest of the world!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: