Tuesday 1 September 2009

Holidays Over

The time is approaching when I have to review my life. This sounds very pompous but it does happen in an involuntary way every year at this time. It stems from my time as a teacher when it heralded the start of the new year with all its potential disasters and triumphs. Its now about 25 years since I was a full time teacher but it still happens! This year I've been more than usually introspective and have reached some conclusions which were not even remotely on the agenda at the beginning of the process. We will see how they work out but the bottom line is that I now return to my original agreement with God, the one that got me to this place anyway! The agreement is simple. I will do what I am asked to do and He can chose the path for me to follow from now on. Simple.

No comments: