Tuesday 13 April 2010

Study

In my study I have what is possibly the ugliest sofa in the world. It is bottle green as is the carpet and is huge! I tried to get rid of it when we moved but very sensibly no one would take it. The problem is that it is very comfortable. All my old people and wedding couples sink into it with joy. Often they can't get out! It is big enough to provide a bed for casual visitors and I have recently stopped trying to get some one to take it away. So I am having it recovered! With a light new cover it will at least be liveable with. The new cover maker is an old friend and she's coming tomorrow. The problem is that my very ancient dog loves it. He sleeps on it for much of the day and night. Do they do covers in golden retreiver colours?


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: