Tuesday 15 June 2010

Henley

Henley is fast approaching so naturally I have been reviewing my hats. Since the first year when I rushed out to buy some silk ribbons to decorate a straw hat I have learned to take this seriously. Last years hat was pretty pink with a large cabbage like rose on it. This year I have got a smart navy silk number so I can ring the changes day by day. The pink hat never needed a hat pin,it just pulled down firmly in any breeze that fluttered it. The navy one would blow away all too easily. Hat pins were the answer but I wondered where on earth you could buy them in this day and age. Internet to the rescue. There were lots of hat pin shops! So I ordered four. Well I am a woman! They are all very pretty and should keep my head decently covered. Bring it on!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: