Saturday, 19 June 2010


I seem to have lost a post somewhere in praise of Twitter. Perhaps Facebook edited it out. I got this weeks sermon done in the midst of total chaos. The phone rang. Sainsburies arrived with the groceries and blocked off the drive completely. Someone delivered a stray parcel. However all was well because I finally knew that the sermon on demons was done. All it needed was printing. Pushed right button and got told that it was out of ink. The demons were fighting back. I tried to copy and paste it to send to Davids printer but only succeeded in deleting it all together. The trash can finally gave it back and lo. Modern technology triumphed. It printed out on the machine in Davids office, much to everyones surprise. Especially mine.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Post a Comment