Thursday 10 June 2010

Vets

The young man I met yesterday was a pleasant soul who was doing his best to sort out a long term problem. He had been told of my reluctance to see a vet and he tried very hard to sort it out. He came up with surgery. Crispin is eleven ! I explained that an operation at his age was not a good idea especially as the dog was not in pain. We agreed to try steroids first. But now I have a problem. I have always saved my elderly animals from the knife whenever possible and I really don't want him to have an operation. We shall see how we go with this one but in the interim a friend who does radionic therapy has agreed to come and look at him. I might be travelling back into the mystical. But if it saves Crispin from the effects of an anaesthetic so be it...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: