Thursday 15 July 2010

St Swithins Day


It never rains but it pours. Hah! Not only is it pouring down but I have a very bad cold. So this is the day we had four visitors before lunch. They were all pleasant visitors but they saw me sneezing constantly and coughing for Britain. The rector and the church treasurer were easy to cope with. I had my wedding fees ready! My son was more difficult. He needed me to get him an email address on his iPhone. Should have been easy. It wasn't. I've got used to using the large print on the iPad and although we managed in the end it provided much angst and frustration. I've been let off the family service on Sunday so it wasn't all bad news... Now we can look forward to 40 days of rain. So be it Lord.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: