Sunday 22 August 2010

Lovely Sunday


With just one service today life was very sweet. It's true I drove into a curb just outside church but there was nowhere else to park! There was a large congregation and they were all very appreciative of the sermon. Mostly because their incumbent seems to have given up!
Afterwards we went out for lunch to a very good pub with an excellent chef.
David had the roast beef, I had moules and then the big treat of the day. Summer pudding. To die for!
Crispin is in good form and although he still has staples, in his fur has started to grow back!
I am making the most of the day because next week my present incumbent is away. He's off to Greenbelt lucky chap so I will be busy. But that is the nature of the job. It's all good.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: