Sunday 5 September 2010

Sunday roast

It's the first Sunday we have eaten at home for a while. If I'm out most of the morning then it's easier to go to the pub. This mornIng though I had only one service so before leaving I prepared a lamb roast and put it in the bottom oven to wait. My husband gets home from his service much earlier than me so he then transfers to the top oven.
This works. By the time I get back he's got the potatoes and the vegetable prepared and cooking.
He's not good on sauces or gravy so those are mine.
So this meal is a joint effort. I have a pudding of raspberries, meringue and cream to sort out. Good smells are coming out of the kitchen and my husband is decanting the wine. Heaven. Here on earth.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Truro,United Kingdom

No comments: