Monday 18 October 2010

Manic Monday again

Manic Monday has returned. I spent my time before breakfast looking for a lost file. Didn't find it but managed to put the blame on the cleaner who has been turning the house over in our absence. No actual lie. And it might well true. The day went downhill from there. School assembly went well before I got nobbled to attend several other events..not least to talk to the oldest class about the Bible. The teacher who persuaded me said they needed my passion!!! Not really the right word there.
Then I went to collect my dog who is looking great but I met so many people in the village I was late back.. Then I remembered that all I'd had to eat all day was one smallish banana. The phone was ringing non stop at one stage so off we went to our local pub which now is quiet and still has a wonderful view of the harbor.
This afternoon I have had several visitors including a thirteen week old baby who was delightful. What I havnt had are my feet touching the ground. I have to settle down soon to doing a Tesco shop to enable us to eat for the rest of the week.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: