Wednesday 20 October 2010

New phone

I've done it. I have iPhone 4. I have thought long and hard about it and have looked at other options but in the end I stuck to what I know.
The battery life on the other phone was getting shorter by the day and as I am going on another long trip next year I decided to plunge before we get into the Christmas rush.
I had a very pleasant young man who did actually help a lot and who looked uncomfortable at what they were charging me. If it was an act it was a good one.
So now I find my way around. I have already taken a video of Crispin who is used to such things bless him!
I don't mind being called techno rev. It seems to be the truth.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Truro,United Kingdom

1 comment:

Babs said...

I am a techno person I love new toys