Monday 15 November 2010

Memory almost full(apologies to P McCartney)

I never thought this day would come but I got a major shock today when a message from my lap top told me it was almost full. Almost full! This is weird I have never come anywhere near to filling any of my computers. But this one meant it. As I tried to download "Downton" it gave up the ghost!
Help came via Twitter where a couple of nice chaps helped me to try to sort it all out. I have now an app called Clean Up which I have left to do just that but the good news is that it's working because when last I checked the TV series was busy downloading again.
I seem to have taken my technology very much for granted. Who could have thought that you could get whole films and whole series on a small object like a phone because that's where some of them are..
The iPad is coming on our next trip in the new year with several new TV shows and films on it so I really have been a bit stupid just thinking that the sides were elastic!
It has been suggested that one good thing to come out of this dilemma would be. Shorter sermons!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: