Sunday 23 January 2011

Bulletin three

I am much better I think. The doctor gave me powerful medicine. But the number of people who are sick seems to rise every day. To be fair Cunard have taken the precaution of having antiseptic gels in place where ever you go!
I am going into Salvador today but briefly. We will take a ride around the town and come back. I have yet to eat anything more substantial than a banana.
We were told last night that the captain had heard people from St Mawes were on board and wanted to meet us. I think this might be the man who used to be the captain on Victoria. Right now I am not sparkling company so I hope he holds off for a while.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Ray Barnes said...

Glad to hear you are on the mend. Slowly does it. As for the captain, dose yourself to the eyeballs add a stiff drink and sparkle (dimly).