Monday 10 January 2011

Traveling on.

We are getting around and making friends as we go. There is a definite Roman Catholic presence on board. This morning I was helping myself to scrambled eggs when the Monseigneur arrived at my side. We are always going to be totally out classed whilst such titles exist!
Now, traveling south it has turned much colder but the sea is flatter and it's possible to walk without having to clutch at a rail in passing. There are still three days before we get to New York but passing the time is easy. There is so much to do.
I threatened to join the line dancing group this morning. I watched yesterday and it's something I would enjoy! Davids not awfully impressed.
We are going to the lecture by Lembit Opic though. Its entitled " Have I got a bit more news for you" or something like that. We shall see.
The shows havn't drawn us in yet. By the time we've done the fine dining it's time for bed but I am sure well get round it it eventually.
The location finder is getting very confused. I have been located in Germany, Turkey , Truro but then it comes up with. There is no place to locate you! Good job I'm not superstitious or I'd be presuming I was dead and either in limbo or actually heaven....it's close either way!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Ray Barnes said...

I do hope you are nowhere near the Bermuda Triangle, that might sort your location out fairly drastically.
You are clearly enjoying the trip so far, despite your doubts as to your corporeal status.
You sound pretty real to me. Enjoy!