Thursday 7 April 2011

Summer

After a busy week I have had little time for domesticity. My husband married me knowing that I was never going to be the sort of wife men might dream about. I do enjoy cooking but this week there simply hasn't been time. So yesterday and today we have eaten out. Literally. Both were pub lunches. Both were outside in lovely warm sunshine. We appear to have arrived in summer somehow. Yesterdays pub was inland and very rural and today's was a seaside pub with tourists and views of the boats just being put in for the summer.
We came home to find flowers out in profusion. Gods in his heaven , alls right with the world.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

At tea time my husband brought me the first Pimms  of the year.  So it really is now officially summer.

No comments: